Where is the usage policy?
- The policy is located at https://wiki.ok.gov/display/policy/State+of+Oklahoma+Wiki+Usage+Policy
Where can I request a Community of Practice?
- After you've read the State of Oklahoma Wiki Usage Policy, please complete the online Community of Practice Request Form.
Who built the State of Oklahoma Communities of Practice wiki?
- The Office of Management and Enterprise Services (OMES) Information Services Division (ISD), has licensed the software from a company called Atlassian. The wiki product name is Confluence.
Once I have a Community of Practice, where do I login to make changes?
- The Community of Practice Dashboard is located at https://wiki.ok.gov.
Is there documentation on how this thing works?
- Yes. You may view the online Confluence Documentation, the User Guide or download the guide in the PDF file format (.pdf, 580 pp, 17.9 MB).
Do I have to login to read a wiki page?
- In most cases, a user needs to have approved access to a Community of Practice in order to read content. However, some content, such as wiki policy and standards, is available to persons who are not logged into the wiki.
I'm looking at the Communities of Practice Dashboard, but I don't see my community in the list. Where is it?
- You need to login to the wiki to see your community because it was created with a "log in required" setting. The wiki spaces you see without logging in are spaces that anyone can read.
I hate searching through that big list of Communities of Practice for one or two communities. How do I make that easier?
- First, login. Select the star to the right of the community that you want to see in your own list. Then click the "Favourities" tab. Your browser should default to the "Favourites" tab in the future. To see all spaces again, just click on the "All" tab.
Can I let someone who is not a part of the community edit content?
- No. A part of the OMES ISD Service Catalog definition requires a login for community page editing. If you know someone who does not have a username and password, but needs to edit your community pages, please contact the OMES Service Desk to begin the process of getting that person access..
How do I give people access to my Community of Practice?
- Currently, people need to request access to your community by completing the Communities of Practice access request form. After completing the form, the submitter will be contacted by the OMES Service Desk with their account information.
I never got/I lost the e-mail from my original request to join a community and I have not been contacted with my account information. What do I do?
- Contact the OMES Service Desk at (405) 521-2444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Security Policy, Procedures and Guidelines (.pdf, 81 pp, 998 KB - Posted: Sept. 23, 2003; Revised: Dec. 1, 2008)
- State of Oklahoma IT Accessibility Standards (.doc, 19 pp, 119 KB - Revised: February 2006)